Monday, August 30, 2010

Review Time - Wall Stickers



One of the things that I’ve always wanted to blog about is product/service reviews. I spent a lot of years working in the customer service industry and I firmly believe that if you love something, you’ll tell your close friends and family. If you hate something, you will tell the world!

Today is a good review… and I’m going to break the rules and share it with the world! Or the small handful of y’all that read my blog!

Day one of vaycay to dos includes some shopping in beautiful Sidney By The Sea. I hit quite a few places for quite a few reason, but one shop in particular that I was looking forward to was Cameron Rose. This isn’t a place that I can go with KEW… for many many years anyways. There are way too many things for her to touch and potentially break… and her curious nature just makes it way too dangerous! Although I have to admit that the store kinda let me down this time around as there seems to be more and more jewelry, less one of a kind unusual gifts and NONE of the purses appealed to me. There was a time that I couldn’t walk through that place without wanting pretty much anything. Maybe the store has changed… maybe it’s me.


Anyhow, I did find something that I had wanted for a great while – peel and stick wall decorations. I had been looking online at Room Mates, but once you add in the shipping… they are kinda pricy. The ones I found at Cameron Rose are great – a huge package for $10!!! They work well in the play room area and will be some nice colour and life as we move towards the “indoor” seasons! There was no brand name on the packaging… so I can’t make a recommendation that way… but I can say that I LOVE the concept and the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment